- This event has passed.
Elkhorn Slough Row/Paddle/Sail
May 11 @ 2:00 PM - May 13 @ 2:00 PMFree
One of the favorite events of the year and hosted by two outstanding gentleman sailors. Here’s what you need to know:
- We have camp sites at New Brighton State Beach for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Launch is at 9:00 AM Saturday morning at Kirby Park. We’ll head up to the beach near the Route 1 bridge for lunch (BYOL), and then back to the launch ramp.
- Everyone is welcome at the campsite (whether you are camping or not) for Jake’s Marinated Board Flipped Bonfire Grilled Salmon.
- Please bring a dish to share (salad, bread) and beverage of choice.
- If you are not camping, you probably need to pay a day use fee at the Park, but the Salmon is worth it.